Terms & Conditions -
1. Course tenure is July 2019 to February end 2020.
2. Fees once paid is for the entire tenure and non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
3. Performances of the students will be between 1st February 2020 and 28th February 2020 at a public auditorium and will be informed 30 days in advance.
4. Batch timings & location will remain the same through the tenure and changes if any will only be in extraordinary circumstances.
5. Extra classes may be announced in case of unforeseen cancellations & will be informed in advance by mail or SMS.
6. Trinity Assessment dates will be provided 20 days in advance and it is mandatory to receive certification, other guidelines in relation to this are provided in prospectus. It will be between 15th and 28th February 2019.
7. Parking at the centre at owners risk and will be outside centre premises.
8. Water bottles are allowed at Class, snacks are not allowed.
9. Students may wear comfortable loose clothing to help in physical movement. No tight fitting clothes, jeans or skirts.
10. In case of unforeseen cancellation of batch by organizers or registration not accepted for any reason, the amount paid will be refunded within 7 working days .
11. Attendance for appearance for both the trinity assessment as well as the performance must be minimum 80%
12. Parents may be in touch with respective centre coordinators or call 95000 91951 between 11 am to 5 pm
13. The assessment of the Trinity examiner is final and may not be contested under any circumstances